John C. Maxwell
name = John C. Maxwell
imagesize = 150px
birthdate = birth date and age|1947|2|20|mf=y
birthplace = Garden City, Michigan, United States
occupation = Author, Professional speaker
nationality = American
subject = Leadership
period = 1979-
influences = Dale Carnegie, James Allen
website = http://www.johnmaxwell.com/
John C. Maxwell (born 1947) is an American author, speaker and "leadership expert".
Maxwell has written more than 50 books (mostly on leadership), including "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" and "The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow", among others. His books have sold more than thirteen million copies, with several on the New York Times Best Seller's List and translations in over fifty languages. [ [http://www.in.gov/legislative/bills/2003/HRESF/HC0045.html Filed House Resolution 0045 ] ]
John C. Maxwell was born in Garden City, Michigan in 1947 [ [http://www.in.gov/legislative/bills/2003/HRESF/HC0045.html Filed House Resolution 0045 ] ] . His Father, Melvin Maxwell was a minister in a local Wesleyan church. John followed his father into the ministry, completing a bachelor's degree at Ohio Christian University in 1969, a Master of Divinity degree at Azusa Pacific University, and a Doctor of Ministry degree at Fuller Theological Seminary. Maxwell received five honorary doctorates of divinity (including ones from the California Graduate School of Theology and Liberty University).
For over twenty-five years, John led churches in Indiana, Ohio, and California. In 1995 he left Skyline Wesleyan Church (near San Diego) to devote himself full-time to speaking and writing. He credits his leadership instincts and his early leadership training to his father Melvin.
He lives in South Florida, with Margaret, his wife and is the teaching pastor at Christ Fellowship in Palm Beach Gardens.
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 13 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of INJOY, Maximum Impact, ISS and EQUIP, an international leadership development organization working to help leaders. It is involved with leaders from more than 80 nations. Its mission is “to see effective Christian leaders fulfill the Great Commission in every nation”
Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and organizations as diverse as the United States Military Academy at West Point and the National Football League. A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, Maxwell was one of 25 authors and artists named to Amazon.com's 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame. Three of his books, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over a million copies.
Maxwell serves on the Board of Trustees at Indiana Wesleyan University and has a building named after him there, the Maxwell Business Center.
Maxwell has also been awarded the number 1 rank on the international Leadership Gurus survey for two years in a row. The “ [http://leadershipgurus.net/leadershipgurus30.php Leadership Gurus 30] ” award, by Global Gurus International who identifies the top Leadership professionals in the world by merit and public voting.
* "For most people, it's not what they are that holds them back, it's what they think they are not."
* "Believing in people before they have proved themselves is the key to motivating people to reach their potential."
* "People never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
* "Everything rises and falls on leadership."
* "Leadership is influence."
* "There is no secret of success. Success is for everyone."
* "Your life becomes better only when you make it better."
* "There is no success without sacrifice."
* "Success is achieved in inches, not miles."
* "The Greatest enemy of tomorrow's success is today's success."
* "No advice on success works unless you do."
* "People who have given up are ruled by their darkest mistakes, worst failures, and deepest regrets. If you want to be successful, then be governed by your finest thoughts, your highest enthusiasm, your greatest optimism, and your most triumphant experiences."
* "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten"
* "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way"
* "He who thinks he leads, but has no followers, is only taking a walk"
1. Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading, Thomas Nelson–March 2008
2. Encouragement Changes Everything, Thomas Nelson - January 2008
3. 10th Anniversary Edition 21 Laws of Leadership–revised & updated, TN September 2007
4. Talent is Never Enough, March 2007
5. The Difference Maker, Thomas Nelson, Sept. 2006
6. Dare to Dream, J. Countryman, March 2006
7. The 360° Leader, Thomas Nelson, January 2006 - 1 of Executive Book Summaries 30 Best Business Books in 2006
8. Life@Work, Thomas Nelson, August 2005 (Co-authored with Addington & Graves)
9. 25 Ways to Win with People (w/Les Parrott), Thomas Nelson May 2005
10. The Choice is Yours, J. Countryman, March 2005
11. Winning With People, Thomas Nelson, December 2004 - 1 of Executive Book Summaries 30 Best Business Books in 2005
12. The Preacher’s Commentary, Deuteronomy, Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2004 (Orig.Deuteronomy Commentary, Word, 1987)
13. Today Matters, Warner Books, April 2004
14. The Journey From Success to Significance, J. Countryman, March 2004
15. Relationships 101, Thomas Nelson, November 2003
16. Equipping 101, Thomas Nelson, November 2003
17. There’s No Such Thing as “Business” Ethics, Warner Business Books, August 2003 (retitled Ethics 101 August 2005)
18. Leadership Promises for Every Day, J Countryman, March 2003 - Fall 07 Leadership Promises for Your Work Week
19. Thinking For a Change, Warner Business Books, March 2003
20. Attitude 101, Thomas Nelson, January 2003
21. Running With the Giants, Warner Books, September 2002
22. Leadership 101, Thomas Nelson, August 2002
23. The Maxwell Leadership Bible, Thomas Nelson, March 2002
24. Your Road Map for Success, Thomas Nelson, March 2002 (Orig.titled: The Success Journey, Thomas Nelson, 1997)
25. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work, J. Countryman, February 2002
26. The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player, Thomas Nelson, January 2002
27. The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork, Thomas Nelson, August 2001
28. Leading From the Lockers, Tommy Nelson, July 2001
29. The Desert Experience, (contributor), Thomas Nelson, March 2001–out of print
30. The Right to Lead, J. Countryman, February 2001
31. The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader’s Day, Thomas Nelson, September 2000
32. Success - One Day at a Time, J. Countryman, 2000
33. Failing Forward–Turning Your Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success, Thomas Nelson, 2000
34. The Treasure of a Friend, J. Countryman, 1999
35. The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, Thomas Nelson, 1999
36. The Power of Partnership, J Countryman, 1999 - Out of Print
37. Destiny & Deliverance, (contributor) Thomas Nelson, 1998–out of print
38. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Thomas Nelson, 1998
39. The Heart of Christmas (contributor), Thomas Nelson, 1998–out of print
40. Becoming a Person of Influence (co-author), Thomas Nelson, 1997
41. Your Bridge to a Better Future, Thomas Nelson, 1997–out of print
42. Breakthrough Parenting, Focus on the Family, 1996–out of print
43. Living at the Next Level, Thomas Nelson, 1996–out of print
45. Partners in Prayer, Thomas Nelson, 1996
46. The Power of Thinking Big, Cook Comm. 2002 - (Orig. It’s Just a Thought but It Could Change Your Life)
47. The Power of Influence, Cook Communications August 2002 (Orig. People Power)
48. Developing the Leaders Around You, Thomas Nelson, 1995 (Repackaged 2003)
49. Your Family Time With God, Christian Parenting Books, 1995–out of print
50. The Power of Attitude, Cook Comm. (Orig. You Can't Be a Smart Cookie If You Have a Crummy Attitude)
51. The Power of Leadership, Cook Comm. (Orig. Leadership 101)
52. The Time Crunch (contributor), Multnomah Books, 1993–out of print
53. Developing the Leader Within You, Thomas Nelson, 1993 (Repackaged 2001)
54. The Winning Attitude, Thomas Nelson, 1990 (Orig. Your Attitude: Key to Success, Here's Life Publishers, 1984)
55. Be a People Person, Cook Communications (Originally Chariot-Victor Books, 1989)
56. Be All You Can Be, Cook Communications (Originally Chariot-Victor Books, 1987)
57. Tough Questions - Honest Answers, Here's Life Publishers, 1985 - out of print
58. Think on These Things, Beacon Hill Press, 1979 - Re-released 1999, 20th Anniversary Edition
* [http://www.johnmaxwell.com JohnMaxwell.com]
* [http://www.injoy.com Injoy]
* [http://www.maximumimpact.com/ Maximum Impact]
* [http://www.injoystewardship.com INJOY Stewardship Services]
* [http://www.iequip.org/ Equip]
* [http://www.giantpartners.biz/ Giant Partners]
Источник: John C. Maxwell