Larry Winget is a professional speaker, bestselling author and television personality. Best known for his candor and caustic, yet hilarious style, Winget speaks around the world to associations, corporations and businesses about what it takes to be successful both personally and professionally. Winget is the trademarked "Pitbull of Personal Development" and "World's Only Irritational Speaker".
From Winget's website: Larry is unique. No one does what he does from the platform. No one says what he says and no one looks like he looks. He is the trademarked "Pitbull of Personal Development" and "The World's Only Irritational Speaker".
He is caustic, in-your-face, yet teaches solid principles for business and personal success all while being hilarious. Think Tom Peters meets Dr. Phil meets Dennis Miller.
No one else can deliver solid fresh ideas with such style and humor as Larry can!
Larry is a member of the International Speaker Hall of Fame. He is a New York Times/Wall Street Journal Bestselling author. He is the star of his own television show on A&E. He is a frequent guest on many other television shows speaking on the topics of money, personal success and business.
His speeches:The Truth Be Told This is Larry's most popular keynote address and is based on Winget's two bestsellers, Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life and It's Called Work For A Reason. In it, Larry teaches universal principles that work for anyone, in any business, at any time. From sales to customer service, to teamwork and leadership, Winget attacks traditional business wisdom and offers simple truths in his caustic, thought-provoking, and hilarious style.
According to Bookpage, "his no-holds barred approach to business is refreshing, and his clear sense of personal integrity is a much-needed refresher in today's business climate." He teaches that business improves when the people in the business improve and that everything in life gets better when we get better and nothing gets better until we get better. His style is confrontational and he won't let you off the hook.
He leaves you nowhere to turn but to yourself. Winget's approach remains that WORK is the key to success: not talking about work, not having meetings about work, not writing reports about work, but WORK.
How To STOP Getting By and START Getting AheadLarry has become a financial guru to many people because of his work on Big Spender, his appearances on CNBC's The Millionaire Inside, The Today Show, Fox News and more. This dynamic keynote is based on Larry's #1 Bestseller, You're Broke Because You Want To Be. In this keynote, Larry teaches that your financial condition is the result of your choices.
Larry covers how to set priorities for your life and that life is like a crime novel: if you want to find the culprit, follow the money. He tells his personal story of how he went from dirt poor to rich to bankrupt to multi-millionaire. He ties wealth building and getting out of debt to good old-fashioned hard work. He will also teach you how to develop a philosophy of money that can carry you through any situation.
If desired, Larry can also give tactics on how to get out of debt and how to change your lifestyle so you will have more money. While a serious subject, the speech is also hilarious and Larry tells great stories of his time shooting his television series, Big Spender for A&E and relates the stories of many of the encounters he has had. This speech is also the information that will covered in Larry's new television special that he will soon be recording and this is the presentation that Larry has presented on stage at Robert and Kim Kiyosaki's Rich Dad event and at Tony Robbin's Wealth Academy.
* "Shut Up, Stop Whining, & Get A Life: A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life" (2004) #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller.
* "It's Called WORK For A Reason" (2007) New York Times/Wall Street Journal Bestseller.
* "You're Broke Because You Want To Be: How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead" (2008) #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller/New York Times Bestseller.• "People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It! The Ten Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Life and How To Overcome Them. (Release date 12/08)
* "Larry Live" - CD/DVD based on Shut Up Stop Whining and Get A Life.
* "The Notorious Larry Winget" based on "It's Called Work For A Reason".
* "I'll Try To Be Nicer If You'll Try To Be Smarter" - CD/DVD (no longer available).
* "Success Is Your Own Damn Fault" released by Nightingale-Conant corporation and contains 6 CDs - 1 DVD and a workbook.
* National PBS special "Success Is Your Own Fault." This special also features a segment that can be purchased either from PBS or from Winget's website called, "Larry: Unplugged, Unleashed and Out Of Control."
* "Big Spender" on A&E Television - Winget starred in this reality show where he confronted people on their overspending and helped them turn their lives around financially.
* CNBC's "The Millionaire Inside": Debt-Free and Get inspired - Winget appeared as part of a panel on both of these CNBC specials as a millionaire money guru.
* Winget frequently appears on FOX Business, FOX News, CNBC, MSNBC and the Today Show as a business/personal development/financial expert.
* Hyundai - Winget has been featured in many Hyundai Car Commercials as a financial expert.
Public speaking resources
Books For Speakers
*"60 Ways to Get Rich and Stay Rich in the Speaking Business"
*"60 Ways to Market, Manage, and Staff Your Speaking Business"
* [http://www.larrywinget.com/ Official Website]
* [http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0601/01/sm.02.html Transcript of his interview on CNN]
* [http://www.azcentral.com/home/home2/articles/0726coolhome26E.html Winget's home featured on television]
SHORT DESCRIPTION = Professionall speaker, television personality and bestselling author
DATE OF BIRTH= October 2, 1952
PLACE OF BIRTH= Muskogee, Oklahoma
DATE OF DEATH=
PLACE OF DEATH=
Источник: Larry Winget