Электронная книга: Michael Gregg «CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Study Guide. Exam CAS-002»
CompTIA-approved, best-selling prep for CompTIA's Advanced Security Practitioner certification, updated for the CAS-002 exam CASP: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Study Guide: CAS-002 is the updated edition of the bestselling book covering the CASP certification exam. CompTIA approved, this guide covers all of the CASP exam objectives with clear, concise, thorough information on crucial security topics. With practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience, the book is a comprehensive study resource with authoritative coverage of key concepts. Exam highlights, end-of-chapter reviews, and a searchable glossary help with information retention, and cutting-edge exam prep software offers electronic flashcards and hundreds of bonus practice questions. Additional hands-on lab exercises mimic the exam's focus on practical application, providing extra opportunities for readers to test their skills. CASP is a DoD 8570.1-recognized security certification that validates the skillset of advanced-level IT security professionals. The exam measures the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments, as well as the ability to think critically and apply good judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines. This study guide helps CASP candidates thoroughly prepare for the exam, providing the opportunity to: Master risk management and incident response Sharpen research and analysis skills Integrate computing with communications and business Review enterprise management and technical component integration Experts predict a 45-fold increase in digital data by 2020, with one-third of all information passing through the cloud. Data has never been so vulnerable, and the demand for certified security professionals is increasing quickly. The CASP proves an IT professional's skills, but getting that certification requires thorough preparation. This CASP study guide provides the information and practice that eliminate surprises on exam day. Also available as a set, Security Practitoner&Crypotography Set, 9781119071549 with Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C, 2nd Edition.
Издательство: "John Wiley&Sons Limited (USD)"
ISBN: 9781118930854 электронная книга Купить за 3901.72 руб и скачать на Litres
Купить за 3901.72 руб и скачать на Litres
Другие книги автора:
|The Network Security Test Lab. A Step-by-Step Guide||The ultimate hands-on guide to IT security and proactive defense The Network Security Test Lab is a hands-on, step-by-step guide to ultimate IT security implementation. Covering the full complement… — John Wiley&Sons Limited, электронная книга Подробнее...||3860.83||электронная книга|
Michael Gregg is an American computer security specialist, noted speaker at security related events, and an author/coauthor of multiple books such as Build Your Own Network Security Lab and Inside Network Security Assessment  He is CEO of Superior Solutions, Inc.
Gregg holds two associate’s degrees, a bachelor’s degree, and a master’s degree. Gregg’s certifications include CISSP and CISA. Gregg has been quoted in newsprint and featured on various television and radio shows including, NPR, The New York Times, ABC, CBS, Fox TV and others discussing cybersecurity and ethical hacking. He is the lead faculty member for Villanova University's online Cyber Security program.
President of Superior Solutions, Inc., a Houston-based security assessment and training firm, Mr. Gregg has more than 20 years of experience in the IT field. He has earned more than 20 certifications, including CISSP®, MCSE, CCNA®, CTT+™, CIW™ Security Analyst, CEH™, NSA IAM, SCNP™ and TICSA. Mr. Gregg has consulted and taught for many Fortune 500 companies. Although consulting consumes the bulk of his time, he also writes for several publications and is the author of “CISSP® Exam Cram 2” and creator of the Assessing IT Infrastructure Vulnerabilities training class. Mr. Gregg holds two associate’s degrees, a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
Gregg has contributed to the following published works:
- CISSP Exam Cram Questions 2nd edition Que Publishing ISBN 978-0789738073
- CISSP Exam Cram Que 2nd edition Publishing ISBN 978-0789738066
- CISSP Exam Cram Que 1st edition Publishing ISBN 978-0789734464
- Inside Network Security Assessment Sams Publishing ISBN 978-0672328091
- Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Prep Que Publishing ISBN 978-0789735317
- Hack the Stack Syngress Publishing ISBN 978-1597491099
- Syngress Force 2006 Emerging Threat Analysis: From Mischief to Malicious ISBN 978-1597490566
- Security Administrator Street Smarts 2nd edition Sybex ISBN 978-0470404850
- Security + Study Guide Syngress ISBN 978-1597491532
- CHFI Study Guide Syngress ISBN 978-1597491976
- InfoSecurity 2008 Threat Analysis Syngress ISBN 978-1597492249
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Kit ISBN 978-0470404867
- CISA Exam Prep Que ISBN 978-0789735737
- Build Your Own Security Lab Wiley ISBN 978-0470179864
Gregg has written articles for print and Internet publications such as:
- ^ "A Review of Inside Network Security Assessment". http://www.left-brain.com/tabId/65/itemId/1586/pageId/2/Inside-Network-Security-Assessment-Guarding-Your.aspx.
- ^ "CIPS Connections". http://www.stephenibaraki.com/cips/dec04/mgregg.html.
- ^ "Michael Gregg discusses browser hijacking". http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ^ "Cyber expert discusses online safety". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9U2DrKovSg.
- ^ "Villanova University Government IS Security Program". http://www.villanovau.com/online-information-security/.
- CNBC video on iPhone application vulnerabilities
- Fox News Report on Google hack leaked to Internet
- Villanova University Gains CNSS National Standard 4011 NSA Certification
- Experts warn of IE vulnerability
- 5 tips for safe online shopping
- Network penetration testing
- Phone hacking threat low but it does exist
- Michael Gregg discusses browser hijacking on CBS5
- Cyberwar could cause global collateral damage
- Hackers target cell phones
- Hacker Halted presenters
- Michael Gregg Expert Answer Page
- MALC caucus
- Author interview
- Network security, taking the layered approach
- Cyber-security expert teaches how to guard against hackers
- Consultant to e-commerce group
- Living people
- American technology writers
- People in information technology
- People associated with computer security
Источник: Michael Gregg
См. также в других словарях:
Michael Gregg — is an American computer security specialist, noted speaker at security related events, and an author/coauthor of multiple books such as Build Your Own Network Security Lab and Inside Network Security Assessment  He is CEO of Superior Solutions … Wikipedia
Michael G. Wilson — durante la filmación de Casino Royale en Venecia (2005). Michael Gregg Wilson (nacido en 1942) es productor y guionista de películas de James Bond. Es hijastro del difunto productor de la saga de James Bond Albert R. Broccoli y medio hermano de… … Wikipedia Español
Michael Grepp — preparing before a show at the Agora Ballroom April 2010. Background information Origin Cleveland, Ohio … Wikipedia
Michael G. Wilson — und Daniel Craig während der Dreharbeiten zu Casino Royale in Venedig Michael Gregg Wilson (* 21. Januar 1943 in New York) ist ein britischer Filmproduzent und Drehbuch Autor. Leben … Deutsch Wikipedia
Michael G. Wilson — Born J … Wikipedia
Michael Sweet (album) — Michael Sweet Studio album by Michael Sweet Released April 7, 1994 Genre … Wikipedia